CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Ummmm...this is NOT a story...

I chopped some leaves with my clipper in my backyard. I felt a presence behind me. Hair on my neck stood up. It was here.

I rushed into my patio. I stuck my hand inside the window and grabbed a digital camera. It was time. It had taken the bait.

Dan sniffed. "I'm scared, Dibsy!" He whimpered, curling himself into a ball.

"Don't be a baby, Dan. Besides, it'll all be over, soon." I snapped, not meaning to be so mean. "Sorry, I'm just so...hyped up."

Dan nodded. "Will this affect my health in any way?" He uncurled himself and looked up at me, and his tears started to well up in his eyes.

"Depends, Danny." I replied, and looked away as his tears finally spilled.

"I don't want to do this anymore!" He wailed, pounding on my back.

"Sorry, Dan, but you're the perfect bait. Lactoseintolerant and allergic to chocolate-just what he-it-is." I comforted. "Just one picture. Just one picture, and it'll all be over."

He nodded. I felt the presense again. "Hurry! Get the cage-the blue one!!!"

He nodded, and rushed inside.

It was here. The giant hovered over me, and I did my best not to quiver under it's presence.

My hands, instintly, grabbed and opened the camera. But no. I couldn't.

I stalled myself by staring intensely at it. No face. Soon, Dan came back, with the blue cage dragging behind it, along with Amy, who was helping him.

"Open the cage!" I screamed. They obeyed wordlessly, opening the cage, fumbling with the locks, and such.

I glanced back at the monster. "All these months of destroyed property-no more!" I turned to Dan and Amy and with such ferocity,

"Grab it!!!"

The monster roared-and it started...melting. "HURRY!" I screamed.

Dan held the cage up, and me and Amy grabbed the monster and pushed it inside.

It roared. The monster? It was a dib. The dib growled at me, and I could tell the sun was heating the blasted piece of ice cream.

I couldn't push the cage, it was too heavy now. It was gonna die. 'Better be quick, then' I thought hastily, and opened the camera. 'Just one shot, and...'

I paused. The dib...was suffering. Dying. Even if I did let it go it would die in the wild-especially with all those popsicles.

So, my dear audience, this is YOUR choice!!!!!! Which should I do?

Kill the Dib, show no mercy!!! or Show some mercy! Don't kill it, let it go.

The choice is yours, audience!!!! Kill the piece of ice cream, or let it live?

The life of this piece of ice cream is in your hands, audience!!!

6 comments:

Manga Dork said...

I say let it live I am very big on the rights of dibs.

Dibsy said...

OK...one person has a heart and wants some piece of ice cream to live!!! Now, don't ever eat dibs ice cream!!!

Savvy Rae said...

let it live..... and yes. that is a pic of me

Dibsy said...

Hmm...changed your name. Sure, guess the dib has got to live. T_T Be prepared for a milkshake, though...

Jordan said...

hi yep my old coach is ok he just recently got married though cause he doesnt think he is going to be around much longer... and i think the dib should live!

Dibsy said...

Ok, good for the coach. and it seems the dib is gonna live!