CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Dib: The Continuation (LOL)

(continuation)

I stared at the dib with wide, scared eyes. I gripped the camera in my hands tightly and looked away.

Suddenly, my attention was diverted when Amy roared and grabbed my camera, and with a quick click of the camera, took its picture.

I bit my lip as I grabbed the camera and threw it to the floor. Amy looked at me with skeptical, confused eyes. "Wha...?"

Dan was running away, and the Dib was almost dead. I opened the cage and let it roll on the floor. It was...dead.

BOOO!!! :DD I know, I know, not what some of you wanted.

But hey, it's ice cream. ;P

4 comments:

jaecy bells said...

ice creams' goooooooooooooood

:D

Dibsy said...

We all love it. Too bad it melted. D:

jaecy bells said...

Oh yeah, and Dibsy...was it you who posted a bunch of hilarious crap on fun things to do in an elevator??? cuz I read that somewhere and almost peed myself laughing and I want it. If you didn't post it, do you know who did? Which post is it?

miss.sunshineglamour said...

why did u not dream me but in better dream