CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mmm...

I'm bored... No, seriously. Not only do I feel like yawning my mouth off, I feel as stiff as a board, too.



You know, if anyone wants... we can go email each other... you people know where to find the email address, right? It's in my profile. I'll email you too, but please alert me first.



I really don't know what to do in this blog, now. Anime, obviously, goes in the 'AnimeAsk section'. My life and my rants go in my 'The Utmost UnCensored Life of Dibsy' and '**-DibsyLand-**. So what goes here?



I don't want to delete this, since it's my third blog. (the first two were deleted) and everybody knows that third is the charm. Although I'm not SUPER superstitious (i forgot how to spell it) I feel that this blog is going places, my other blogs won't ever step foot in.



OK, I feel like a mom who's deciding which child to give away to an orphanadge just because I don't know what to do with it. ounds cruel, and it sounds cruel for me to delete this blog, too.

I know it's silly, but I just think of stuff like that.

Anyways, I'm am so bored today. I went to this party, and barely anything happened. (no drama, everybody is always such a PB&J...)

0 comments: