CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Well, HI!!!

Well, HI! If anyone remembers me, then they should know that there used to be a certain 'Craze Station' and 'Another One of Those Anime Blogs' here! Two certain, lonely, empty comment-less blogs, to be exact... (cries)

Anyways, I really hope this blog is more successful... So...how's it goin'?

Other than that, COULD SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO CHANGE THE TEMPLATE INTO SOMETHING FORM THE INTERNET?! I wanna know!!

Anyways, I'll see you guys (anyone out there?) later!!!

2 comments:

Aly K. said...

I don't know much about HTML and how to change templates and stuff, so I'm sorry I can't help you with that... however, there are ways to change your background and formats and colors on your dashboard profile editor thing. :)

Looks like an interesting blog. 8) ^^

Dibsy said...

THANK YOU!! YOU ARE THE AWESOMEST PERSON EVER IF YOU DON'T KNOW!! YOU DESERVE A COOKIE!!