CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Dark Hour (of Dibsy)

Lol, this is true. (but not necessarily an hour. maybe ten minutes-give or take. T.T)

OK, that just took out the seriousness of my blog. Anyways, this blog is serious, which is why it is called The Dark Hour.

Anyways, most of you guys have watched the KND on Cartoon Network, right? Kids vs. Adults? It's real.

The real KND was formed years ago, and I was a member-I started off as Number 5, and when Number 1 turned 13, I became Number 1.

Well, lemme tell, you, I think the KND sucks. (no offense to the show) So, I had a plan-to destroy it. And by destroying it, i blurted out its truth to the internet-i.e. this blog.

And now, my plan will be complete!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Lol, yeah right. Actually, this is half true. I was a member, and Number 1 supposedly told me the KND was international. Well, he says lots of stuff like this, so I started hating the KND(actually, hating is the wrong word. i just started getting really annoyed), and this is what happened!!

Note: I'm sorry if I offended the KND producers, but this is just my little Dibsy rant about my experiences in the KND.

So, COMMENT!!!

Lol, just kidding.

...Or am I?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's KND? I don't have any good channels... we only get channels 2-20. I get stuck watching Clifford the Big Red Dog for entertainment. (LOL not true. I can still watch the Simpsons and all the other stuff on Fox)

Dibsy said...

KND=Kids Next Door. ^^

Manga Dork said...

Hey I hate that show too!!!!!!!

Dibsy said...

Oh... I didn't mean the show. I wasn't bashing the show. I was bashing the real-life one. (yes, the part tyhat a real KND exists is true.) (rolls eyes) I don't like either, though. (yawnz) Boring...

Manga Dork said...

Sorry I did not know.

Dibsy said...

Naw, it's ok. Sorry if I sounded harsh... Anyways, I don't like the show either so...yeah. -_-

Manga Dork said...

You didn't sound harsh .

Dibsy said...

Oh.