CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Hola!







I am SO not Spanish. Anyways, I'm in a sleepy mood. I just woke up. i really promise to update my list of awesome people who commented, though. There are a lot.




(smiles) I think I did the right choice by commenting on 'alyce kullen''s blog. (by the way, she was the first person who ever commented on my blog, and vice versa) It made more people get into my blog, and now I have lots of new friends! ^^

I am so sorry to have eaten that cookie... but cookies are so good...


Maybe you should make you some more cookies...?


(yeah you better)


Oh, I am so happy to have learned how to put pictures on my posts!


Thank you 'vickers'!!! You can have an extra cookie!!


(ding) Oh, the cookies are-waiiit...I was supposed to give you curry! (last post) Oh, wait, I already did. Um, THE COOKIES ARE READY!!!


You may not be able to eat them, but at least you are able to imagine eating them!!
It's called...VIRTUAL EATING!!!
Anyways, you can V.E. (virtually eat) as much as you want! Just remember to share!!!
CIAO~~!

7 comments:

Nathaniel said...

I am eating the m and m ones!

Dibsy said...

Lol, I was, too!

Nathaniel said...

MINE! No, I'll share. *Cracks a cookie in half.* This side is bigger, so you can have it.

Dibsy said...

YAY!! You so sweet, nathaniel. You can have an extra cookie for that!!

Anonymous said...

yum... virtual cookies.... mind if I have one? Please and thank you!! ohhhhhh.... good stuff

Manga Dork said...

Those cookies look sooooo good! I am eating the chocolate ones!

Dibsy said...

Oh, you better hurry-I'm running out!!! (lol)