CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Oh, I AM THE DIB! I DO NOT LIKE PENS!!

DIBSY: I AM THE DIB! I DO NOT LIKE PENS!!
OTHER DIB: Do you not like pens here or there?
DIBSY: I do not like pens anywhere.
OTHER DIB: Not here or there, not anywhere?
DIBSY: I AM THE DIB! I DO NOT LIKE PENS!!
OTHER DIB: Could you? Would you in the rain? Or perhaps you'd like them on a plane?
DIBSY: Not on a plane, and not on the rain!
OTHER DIB: Use it, you weirdo, or I'll shoot you down the turbo!
DIBSY: I AM THE DIB! I DO NOT LIKE PENS!!

(As told by Dr. Seuss and www.Wrathchan.com.)

And no, I do not like pens. I, however, HATE markers.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

markers are so messy... I prefer colored pencils! Pretty colors, less mess! lol that rhymed!

Dibsy said...

YEEEEAAAAHHHHH MAAAARRRRKKKKEEERRRSSS SSSUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!! (on coffeee)

Anonymous said...

I don't really like coffee... but i LUV the way it smells!

i prefer frappuccinos made with cream :D

Dibsy said...

Lol, I love how it smells, too. But I don't know what's the difference between frappacinos or cappucinos...

Anonymous said...

uh... I don't either. but the chai tea frappuccinos at starbucks are da BEST!!! I LUV THEM!!!

Manga Dork said...

I also have a fell of hate of markers because every time I use them they get all over my hands:(

Dibsy said...

Yes. One day I hope to form an alliance of anti-markers!

Nathaniel said...

Crusade against the markers my brothers! And sisters! Mostly sisters I think. Maybe even no brothers besides mysself, and that isn't a brother, that's just me. It matters not! We will unite to fight the markers!

Please pay this comment no mind, just keep walking.

Dibsy said...

Lol, I refuse to keep on walking!! And...I think you're the only bro here. ^^"