CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

OK!!

5, 6, 7, 8!! Hi, my name is Dibsy, and although I might be Ditzy, I think you're bein' Dissy! (yeah, yeah)
To the D, to I, to the B-S-Y, I am Dibsy! (phwooar...) Yeah, I am Dibsy!!

Well, HI!!! Anyways, thanks to 'tara' (yes, she is on blogger. go check her fashion blog out!) I have new, awesome ideas for this blog!!

(dances the disco dance) I HAVE DECIDED THAT THIS BLOG WILL BE ABOUT...EVERYTHING!!!!

(does the wave) Ooh, I am with my H.E.N.Z.!! (Happiness energetic nice zone) Ohm...

Anyways, after being let out of school and into summer vacation, I feel as if the air has lifted from my soul... Is it because of my inner zen-ness?

I've also decided that the very next time I fly a kite, (if i can remember) I will tie one of my wishes to it and let it soar... until it flies into a tree, that is. T.T

My wish is... HAVE MY OWN PAGE ON WIKIPEDIA!! Aw, come on. You gotta tell me you guys have heard of that website. You know...

So... I have strived to make my blog the most popular...as all of you people are going to make it. (pumps fist) I NEED YOU TO FULFILL MY DREAM!! I NEED IDEAS TO MAKE THIS BLOG POPULAR, AND FIRST I NEED TO SAY...

(SNIFFS)

ALL PEOPLE IN THIS LIST ARE TOTALLY AWESOME AND YOU SHOULD AND MUST COMMENT ON THEIR BLOGS:

  • Alyce Kullen
  • Tara
  • Leanne
  • Manga dork
  • Princess Lieny
  • Ingrid Kael
  • Bubbly Kwinchie
  • Jos

"All that do good to me, I promise you I will repay you in the best, utmost, and equal way I can."

(national anthem)


HEY, HEY! DIBSY SAYS GOODBYE, AND SHE AIN'T SAYIN' HI! SHE'S GONNA END IT HERE, LOOK CLOSER TO SEE A TEAR!

BU-BUT DON'T WORRY, DIBSY'S COMING RIGHT BACK! SO WHILE YOU WAIT, WHY DON'CHA EAT SOME CURRY???!!!!

(HANDS PLATE OF CURRY)

11 comments:

Tara said...

I'm glad you decided what you want this blog to be about. Good luck with it. BTW, Happy July 4th!

Dibsy said...

Thanks a bunchies, Tara! Happy Independance daY!

Vickers said...

Hey. I didnt no which one u wanted me to talk to u on so i picked one randomly. It a cool page too. O also ur welcome. Okay this is how u put pictures on. Okay when u go to post and ur adding a new one persay u see a icon that looks like a picture. Click it. It will ask if u want to browse ur computer 4 a picture and u would click browse and look 4 a picture in there. If u r using the URL one u and u go to googl and look up lets say fireworks in images. Once u have found the image u want u click itonce and it wil bring u to the web page that it comes from. Now look at the top and it will say see full size image, click that and then go to the top where it shows the web site bar were u can change which websiite u go to and left click. Move ur mouse down to copy and click it. Now go back to the add picture page and go to URL. Left click on the mouse and go to paste and it wil put it in the blank spot. Now click on wat size u want it to be and click upload image and it should apear in the new post section. Then just click publish post and it will be on ur page. Sorry it so long but i hope i made it easy to understand. Ask me in comments if u need anymore help.

Dibsy said...

Oh... Ah...so that's how...?

Vickers said...

Ok if u dont understand that i cant really explain it. Just go to google pick a picture and copy its website that it comes from and paste it in to the box, pick the size then upload picture. It should be in the post then. Was that simpler? Hope so sorry if the other one cofuzzled u. :P I am just a confuzzling person.

Dibsy said...

Yes, not so confuzzling. YOU ARE TOTALLY AWESOME!!

Aly K. said...

I find this blog very wonderful. YOU ARE AWESOME DIBSY. I like that goal choice there, xD "I want a page on Wikipedia!" ^^ Thank you for thinking I was cool enough to mention in your blog! *hugz* ^^ :)

Manga Dork said...

Thanks for mentioning me on your blog I feel so special. Also Love the goal for the wikipedia page.

Dibsy said...

Thank you two!! You guys have made me SO happy, just by commenting on me!! ^^

Anonymous said...

oh, so I'm not good enough to be on the list? Thanks a lot, dibs...

kidding! I know you wrote this one before you met me! thats okay

Dibsy said...

Lol, yeah it was before I met you.